As we promised you to publish a report on myEffecto earlier. here is the one-week review of Myeffecto‘s plugin which we have installed on our website for 1 week. Does it make any impact? how many smiles received? lot to say- read on
If you’re a vivid reader of our website you have probably seen “Four ugly heads” beneath each article. We’re trying to examine whether it will make any impact on reader’s reaction on our blog. Here is the screenshot of the dashboard-
Which is not bad at all. we got 28 smiles and 4 shares from among 400 of genuine readers. Its pretty low from which we’re expecting from it, but it is good then blank spaces on our comment section. Since our articles are mainly review based, viewers are ‘less expected’ to make a comment. (that must be considered)
Overall increase in readers interaction – 25%
1) We still like its simplicity
2) dashboard is very straight forward.
3) deep analysis of the each article (based on reader’s interaction )
4) user-friendly approach
5) best of all No errors till now
6) instant sharing option
1) Plugin loading time is still comparatively slow
2) Dashboard takes longer time to load (difficulty in handling huge traffic)
3) Login section ‘lags’ frequently
4) Takes time to load each article analysis
Though Cons seems “dangerous”, but it does not snatch our experience with Myeffecto, it is still great and good to use for.
Update – There is customization available. Somehow we didn’t saw the upload sign on the each icon. Myeffecto guided us carefully in the process (see the comment section below). In my opinion, Myeffecto has to change the UI, because the UI still stuck in many occasions within the plugin. I’m sure that they’ll update it soon.
Our final decision- they’re good to go!
what do think about this plugin? good or bad? we’re happy to hear from you-